Instructor-Led Person Centered Thinking
Person Centered Thinking workshops are about much more than information recall. They are about understanding, practicing, and experiencing new person-centered perspectives, deepening knowledge, and refining skills in a meaningful and relevant way. Now there is an online version available.
Live online training offers a way to learn via the Zoom video-conference software. The online, Instructor-Led workshop gives learners the opportunity to actively participate in their learning. This is done through activities like brainstorming and communicating through chat, problem-solving, role-playing, partner activity and small group discussion. This modular, online version is segmented into four (4) three-hour sessions with a Kick-Off Session to start things of that is about 90-minutes in length. They are scheduled over a two-week period with one module each day.
Enroll In A Course
Here is our Winter Schedule
- Kick Off – December 4, 2020: 1:00 – 3:00pm EST
- Module 1 – December 7, 2020: 12:30 – 4:00pm EST
- Module 2 – December 8, 2020: 12:30 – 4:00pm EST
- Module 3 – December 9, 2020: 12:30 – 4:00pm EST
- Module 4 – December 10, 2020: 12:30 – 4:00pm EST