Charting the LifeCourse is a person-centered approach. Firstperson Services has Ambassadors that introduce and promote Charting the LifeCourse. It is designed to be used for your own life, for your family members, or in the work you do. The framework and tools will help you organize your ideas, vision, and goals, as well as problem-solve, navigate, and advocate for supports.
Leaders use LifeCourse to drive policy, practice, and cultural change
- Reframing Expectations at All Levels
- Training and Coaching Staff
- Education and Outreach Activities
- Driving Policy, Practice and Cultural Change
- Transforming organizations and communities
Professionals use LifeCourse in the work that they do every day
- Educating others on possibilities
- Facilitating planning for now and the future
- Coordinating Integrated Services and Supports
- Conflict Resolution and Advocacy
You can use LifeCourse with your family or for yourself
- Learn more about yourself or your family
- Organize your thoughts and speak out for what you or your family wants and needs
- Problem-solve and plan for taking action in your life or on behalf of a family member
- Direct services and supports
Interested in an Overview?
We have an interactive online presentation ready to go so that you can schedule it as part of your team meeting on Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams or Jitsi. If you have a regular meeting, we can drop in. If you want a stand-alone video conference training, we can do that as well. After you schedule we’ll send you a file with handouts.
By participating in this online, instructor-led training, your staff will: 1) receive a basic overview of the Charting the LifeCourse Framework and 2) practice using the Charting the LifeCourse Framework and tools.